Saturday 30 September 2017

Curried Butternut Squash

So on the back of my Tomato Soup I decided to try and make a Curried Butternut Squash.
My Curried Butternut Squash Soup

I tried to make it as low in Smart Points (Weight Watchers again sorry) as possible and again I managed zero (0)!!!
So here it is.
You can see a couple of things have points in them but when divided it becomes so low in content that it becomes zero. I divided this into eight servings (I think!)
Joseph ate it Yasmine tried it called it spicy but ate it with some bread (Which is pretty good for her). I was a bit disappointed that the taste of the vegetables wasn't as prominent then I like, but the curry is very good for these cold nights coming in! Maybe I'll add a few more veg next time and leave it to simmer longer!
Overall, I did like it, this and the tomato would be nice on bonfire night!
The bread is weight-watchers (Which has a Smart Point value of one, I don't normally eat white bread but Phil came home with it looking pitiful after he couldn't find any of the wholemeal bread they do, I took pity on him!) but any bread is good (just remember the calories, syns or whatever you count!)
Thanks for listening to my ramblings!
love
Lorna x


  • 2mediumCarrots, raw, chopped

    0 Points
  • 1mediumParsnip(s), raw, chopped

    2 Points
  • 2stick(s)Celery, Raw, chopped

    0 Points
  • 12whole, mediumButternut Squash

    0 Points
  • 1teaspoonsCurry Powder

    1 Points
  • 1splash(es)Hot Pepper Sauce (Tabasco)

    0 Points
  • 1largeOnion(s)

    0 Points
  • 2cube(s)Chicken stock cube(s)

    1 Pointsm
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment