Wednesday 14 March 2018

Eggs

So today my focus is on eggs


Now before I loose you to 'its full of cholesterol' or 'too many is bad for you' hang fire...

When I was pregnant with both of my children, the advice at the time was all pregnant women should avoid runny eggs.

I love runny eggs, I love to dip my eggs, I had dreams about dippy eggs...

But I didn't eat them because of the 'current advice'.

Joseph was only a few weeks old when they amended this advice assuring us as long as they are stamped 'lion' eggs that it was fine for pregnant ladies to enjoy their runny eggs.

I wanted to scream! They couldn't have changed this while I was pregnant!?

Point is, its something we all love to have, be it runny or cooked through, eggs are an important part of the diet.

So when Weightwatchers dropped any smartpoints to eggs, it made me very happy.

But then I sometimes find I don't always eat eggs every day...

well maybe after reading this I should.

Tell me what you all think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment