Wednesday 31 October 2018

a cry for help!

From now until the new year it's me on my own doing ww online.

The group I go to on a Friday morning has always had a low attendance, I'm not sure why because I know Monday night's are busy but basically our leader (or coach as they are calling it now) has left and the leader who used to take that group can't  do it until new year. 
The problem is that Friday morning in Stanley was good for me, most Fridays it's just me and Joseph, it's the daytime so I wouldn't be dragging anyone out on a night time and I know some people will say 'get Phil to have the kids and go' but you know something being home by 6pm every Monday night is a big ask, we have our Family night on a Sunday night because he doesn't make it back for 6pm so to put the pressure on so I can go to WW just seems a little harsh, especially since we arranged Family night on a different night for this reason.

So I'll use my Wii fit scales, they are pretty accurate I mean not half pounds accurate but it'll do and the weeks I can afford to I'll double check on the scales in boots I'll keep my weigh in day the same just because it's easier then changing it! So... this should be fun... online support and everything!
Yey!
So I'll try and focus this blog to be my support group so voice your opinions people! And it will be wellness as well as weight because it's all important!

I'll be honest, I've been struggling the last couple of weeks, I mean it could be because since the end of august there has always been someone ill in the house and I'm just tired of trying, thats a possibility, it could be stress or a combo of all of it really, no support of a meeting has hit me hard so, going to try my best to do this, I maybe blogging quite a bit.

Also, I got all the way to the last of my 0-5k challenge and I haven't completed the 5k, but there is a good reason. So what happened was that I started off walking at a pace on the running machine and my walking pace was 4 on it and my runnning pace was 6. Now the last week or so I was finding that 6 was in fact now fast walking and no longer runnning, but when I sped it up I couldn't keep up with it as long, so I'm going to go back a few weeks and start where I know I can run at a faster pace 6.5-7 and keep it up, it looks like I'm going back but I'm really not, as well I want to step it up to 10,000 steps at least a day plus my run.

Becasue you know something by the end of the year I want at least my 75 pounds lost (preferably 100) ten weeks and I think to get to 100 its 35 pounds thats 3.5 a week at least, starting from next week if I'm right about my weight which of course I may not be because I have been EATING!  So we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment