Friday 22 June 2018

22/06


So, I said I wouldn't weight in this week with all my IBS issues and they aren't over with BTW, I'm not fully recovered but, I have been fairly strict with myself and I haven't been eating anything which really could irritate it... So I went along to weigh in anyway!

So the lady weighing us in today was a stand in not my regular coach (she was lovely) and I explained that last week had been horrible that I had bloated everything and the pain I was in no shape to come to weightwatchers but I've been really good this week and it did pay off at the scales and she looked at my weight history she saw where I started at and "Wow! You're doing well! How long has that taken?!" and she looked so happy when I said the 22nd September last year, And she asked how! its really confusing hearing a coach say that and I just said sticking by the diet very closely and walking. Although there has been other things and will be that has been the back bone to it.

So yes, I am still a bit sluggish and not at my best but I am getting better and I hadn't really decided whether or not I was going to weight watchers until last night. Where I figured I took weigh in as a pressure point and I was loosing the weight but I thought it would put too much pressure on me and stress me out more if I thought I was going to stand on those scales and see a bad number! So taking that stress away for the rest of the week has helped and deciding last minute just to go really worked out, because I love going.

Right so I do have to go and get my daughter from school soooo here are my figures, I think I'll write more later about food etc.

Weight loss this week:-2 1/2lbs
Weight loss total: 66 1/2 pounds (or 4 Stone 10 1/2 pounds!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment