Friday 9 February 2018

09/02/18


Another week gone!

Some of the weeks are more difficult then others. The hard weeks for me are out of routine ones. Not even holidays (which insistently its half term next week) because they are scheduled they aren't hard but when something pops up, its hard!

So this week everything was fine everything was fine until Wednesday night. Yasmine brought up at ton of phlegm, not sick but phlegm, and had a temperature.

Joseph was due to go to my parents in laws the next day so I didn't have to deal with them together (Thank the heavens above!) and Yasmine isn't hard work or anything but it was a stress because calling the school I didn't mention the phlegm, I did the temperature, but the next day (yesterday) she was home all day, she was fine. Don't get me wrong she needed to be off that day but this morning I did send her back in. Bless her she looked really pleased to be going in. So pleased she forgot her school bag.... So close!

She's also doing very well in her swimming and I know her next badge will mean going in the big pool! Joseph is doing well at his lessons too, he's so confident around the water! What a little man!

As for me, its been hard getting in any exercise in, there's snow and more snow...  so actually some of the time the snow is fine to walk in but other times its really hard... especially when pushing a Joseph!

right my mum asked which arm exercises I found, I've not asked her permission but the arm exercises I've been following is here. Its a 3 minute exercise which is really helping the weight off my arms, I don't always do it I'm sure if they did the results would be a bit more obvious, but I'm happy with how its coming off, so that should help!

But all the same I'm closer to that elusive 50 pounds!

Weight loss this week:-2.5lbs
                             Weight loss total: -45lbs or 3 Stone 3 pounds....

Only 5 pounds until 50lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment